Ice Mirror in Winter Kei font is a new font look with winter nuances with ice mirror style, its extraordinary design features a shattered mirror of ice shards.
Ice Mirror in Winter Kei font would perfect for an extraordinary project this winter.
How to install fonts in Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
This is a free font for PERSONAL USE ONLY. I really appreciate your donation for personal use to my PayPal account: PAYPAL
If you want to use this font for COMMERCIAL purposes, you need a commercial license that can be purchased at my store. Get attractive promotions or discounts for every event in one of the marketplaces below:
And don’t forget to appreciate this project by pressing the green applause button on the side or under this post!