Sun Brush font is a playful and fun script with a unique style. A new font appearance with thin brush-style handwriting, suitable for your creative projects.
Sun Brush font, get inspired by its playful charm, and turn any design idea into a true standout!
How to install fonts in Windows
To install the font follow these simple steps:
- Unpack the zip folder that you downloaded.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and search for the .OTF or .TTF file (we recommend you always install the OTF file if available).
- Double-click on the font as if you are opening an application.
- Now the font installation window will open.
- Click Install and wait till it’s done.
- That’s it! You have now installed a font.
If you want to use the font in an application, make sure you close the application completely and restart it after installing a new font. The font will not be visible otherwise, even though it installed correctly.
How to install a font on Mac
To install a font on Mac follow the following steps:
- Make sure to unpack the zipped folder.
- Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file (we always recommend the OTF file).
- After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a small button at the bottom saying “Install”.
- Click install.
- Make sure to restart your application (and if that doesn’t work restart your computer).
This is a free font for PERSONAL USE only. But every donation I greatly appreciate. Paypal account for donations: PAYPAL
And don’t forget to appreciate this project by pressing the green applause button on the side or under this post!